Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Why not . . .

put toy cars in the microwave?

push the couch up to the bookcase in a dastardly plot to steal the Hamster?

dump out the dual purpose stool/garbage cans in order to open any door handle that isn't quite reachable?

cover the baby's head with green I-foam?

Hurricane Vilate and I hold hands a lot these days, since she goes everywhere that I go. It's sweet to be able to hold hands and do things together. And it's safer for the baby if Vilate never leaves my sight. But I think she's on to me . . .

2 comments:

  1. Just be grateful your life is never boring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I have often experienced the same things with my children! Sometimes I wonder how it is that their little minds are so crafty and why it is that my energy disappears long before theirs? Children are the hardest and most gratifying work of our lives... I enjoy every moment of it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers