Monday, June 21, 2010

And I’m alive!



We are moved in, unpacked, and ready to go (more or less!) We have all of the necessities, including toilet paper (no Charmin extra-soft here, though, or anything like unto it) and finally, Internet (and with Internet comes Skype, which means contact with family again). I’ve brushed off my trusty iMac, which has weathered upheaval fantastically well, and am ready to blog our Adventure, the mini-series. With any luck, it will rival the Pride and Prejudice mini-series. (Probably not the writing, though. Or the plot. Or the romance. Or the excellent morals. But maybe length. Maybe.)

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Good luck to you in your adventures! You are a marvelous writer and although the years and distance separate us, I still treasure our youthful friendship from so long ago!

    ReplyDelete

Followers