Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Things That Make You Cry



So there I was in the kitchen yesterday, making a last minute treat for FHE, when my son comes up to me crying. (It is, unfortunately, not unusual for my children to cry about the food I make, but that's life. Have some more mushrooms.) I was, however, making something decidedly un-disgusting. A little concerned about the tears from nowhere, I asked him, "What's wrong, honey?"

"I'm just so happy, Mom! I'm just so happy that you're making cake!"

My son. Brought to tears of joy by cake.

3 comments:

  1. I'm Ken and Gwen Musick's cousin, and I was reading random blogs of random people I don't know (as one does? :0/ ) and I just so happen to live where you'll be stationed next. There's an LDS homeschool group here you might be interested in, so I thought I'd be neighborly and let you know(0: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/192477370786644/ I have no idea if this link will work, but I thought I'd give it a shot(0: Colorado rocks, and I'm sure it'll be a great adventure for you(0: Good luck and God bless in your travels! Let me know if you have any questions(0:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate the information--I will go check it out. Colorado looks like a fabulous place to live and homeschool.

      Delete

Followers