Monday, November 17, 2008

It's a . . .

My amazing, best-ever doctor is being deployed to Iraq. (Why do they need an OB in Iraq? Good question!) So, with six weeks left, I am being transferred to a new doctor whom I know nothing about. I am, of course, overjoyed and excited for this opportunity. Yay. I have this dream of having a water birth with a mid-wife in attendance. It worked for Helene anyway (granted, she is an iron woman with a pain threshold higher than Superman) but it's not going to happen for me. The hospital looks fairly decent, and I'm sure the doctor will be competent, but I'm still unhappy.

As to the baby, we still don't know! We're certain it's a boy or a girl, but we probably won't know until it's born now. The baby was uncooperative and the machine was fuzzy, so we are still clueless. So, give us another six weeks, and we'll know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers